Monday, October 26, 2009

Lost

You made love to me last night and didn't even touch my body. Your words are like food for my soul. The sound of your voice captivated me. I was lost in a trance somewhere between reality and fantasy. I hung on every word you said. I watched as your lips moved. The way you licked your lips between sentences made me shiver. The way you spoke with such conviction made me want to hear more. I have studied you, I have watch the way your body moves. I have memorized your motions and replay them in my head over and over again to the point that each time my eyes close all I see is you. I have adored you with such unbridled passion that it scares my senses, but awakens my soul. You move me, you make me want to be a better person inside and out. You bring out all the characters of my being and leave me feeling vulnerable, yet strong. You make every ounce of who I am hunger for you. I want to share all my dreams and desires with you. I want to tour the inner most secrets of your heart and blur the line between reality and imagination. I want to hold your heart in my hand and feel it beating. I want to set my fears aside and just be free with you. Not afraid to laugh or cry, not afraid to scream or whisper. I want to be wrapped up in the safety of your arms. I want to go to battle with you against all that try and bring us down. I want to be able to look in your eyes and know what your saying without having heard a word. When your around air escapes me. I find myself breathless, but full of life. From the top of your head to the end of your toes everything about you intrigues me. I thirst for your knowledge, cry out for your strengths, and am amazed by your weaknesses. Touch me , feel me, breath me, devour every bit of me, as I indulge in you. The heat from the passion that rages inside of me every time I am near you can only be compared to the fire in the pits of hell. How you make me feel like the devil and an angel all at once I can't comprehend. It's a shame that your beyond my reach. You don't even know me. But I am everything you need.
By ACR 7/3/03

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.