Monday, October 26, 2009

Kiss

I saw you last night in my dreams,
I reached out to hold you,
But you were just beyond my grasp.
My body ached for you,
My heart beat for you,
And my lips longed to kiss you.
I tried with all my might to pull you near me,
But I just couldn't get close enough.
I was afraid to love you,
But my body wanted to feel you.
I prayed you would turn around and notice me,
You would see the hunger in my eyes,
And come to me.
I waited, and waited, just standing there aching for you.
You turned around,
Suddenly as your eyes met mine,
I felt a burning inside I had never felt before.
It was like you set my soul on fire.
As you stared deep into my eyes,
I felt my breath escape me.
As I struggled to breath,
I saw you start to walk towards me.
My hands shook,
And my heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest.
The closer you got to me,
The hotter I felt.
I looked around me,
Surly it was someone else you were coming towards.
But there was no one else there.
This couldn't be happening,
there is no way your coming for me.
The control of your swagger,
The look in your eyes,
I was lost.
You were still across the room,
But it was like you completely devoured me without even touching me.
Slowly you crept up on me,
I could feel the heat of your body radiating off of you and onto me,
As you stood there in front of me not saying a word just staring in my eyes.
I looked down,
You reached your hand up and caresses the side of my face,
As I looked into your eyes my knees got weak.
Everyone else in the room disappeared.
It was just you and me.
You reached your other hand up brushed my hair out of my face,
With both hands on either side of my face you pulled me to you and kissed me.
My feet came off the floor,
I wrapped my arms around your neck and just enjoyed the moment.
You tasted so sweet,
I didn't want the kiss to end.
But as you pulled your lips from mine,
Looked once more in my eyes,
You walked away,
I stood there dazed, Knowing I had never been kissed like that before and never would again.
By ACR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.