Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lonely Without YOu

Lonely without you
By Amber C. Rhodes
Nash. Tn
08/31/04
I heard you were out on the town with someone new,
I told myself it was just your way of getting through,
But everyone around us knows the truth.
I guess I’m trying to find the proof,
That it’s not really over between us,
It’s just cause I am lonely without you.

Trying to find the reasons why
we so foolishly let our love die.
I’m afraid you’ve already found someone new,
And I’m so lonely without you.

I try to go out and get you off my mind,
But as the old saying goes, love is so, so blind,.
I keep thinking your gonna walk through my door,
and I won’t be lonely anymore.
My bed is so cold and my mornings so blue,
It’s hard facing the day knowing I don’t have you.

Lonely without you, Not knowing what to do,
Trying to find the reasons why ,we so foolishly let our love die.
I’m afraid you’ve already found someone new,
And I’m so lonely without you.

Nothing seems right without you,
And I know I’m what made you leave,
But baby, oh baby
I can’t do this knowing I don’t have your love to pull me through.

Lonely without you, Not knowing what to do,
Trying to find the reasons why ,we so foolishly let our love die.
I’m afraid you’ve already found someone new,
And I’m so lonely without you.

I know I did some things to hurt you,
But baby life is so lonely without you,
Won’t you please come home and we’ll talk this through,
Cause my life is worthless if I haven’t got you.

Without you, I can’t go on, without you.

Lonely, so lonely
Lonely without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.