Saturday, January 24, 2009

I know it's wrong

I know it’s wrong
By Amber C. Rhodes

It’s driving me nuts, these crazy feelings I have for you.
I know it’s not the right thing to do,
But I can’t help wanting you.
I watch you from across the room,
You tease me with your eyes,
I can see it baby, you want me too,
But what’s this girl to do?

I know it’s wrong, I know I shouldn’t even entertain the thought,
but I can’t stop, my body longs for you,.
I start to sweat and my body looses all control when your around,
I know it’s wrong but what can I do?
I can’t seem to control this need for you.

Maybe it’s just lust, I really don’t know, maybe it’s more.
Maybe it’s all just for show.
At night all I do is dream of ways to get to you,
But when daylight comes I am to scared too.
Maybe it’s the challenge I can’t resist,
Maybe it’s the thought of your kiss, I’m not sure,

All I know it’s wrong, I know I shouldn’t even entertain the thought,
but I can’t stop, I am out of control.
I know it’s wrong but what can I do?
I can’t seem to control this desire for you.

It might be the safety in knowing that there could never really be a you and me,
Hurting isn’t an option cause it’s all just a game,
I know you have a wife you have to go home too, and baby that’s alright too

I know it’s wrong, I know I shouldn’t even entertain the thought,
but I can’t stop, my body craves you,.
I know it’s wrong but what can I do?
I can’t seem to control these feelings for you.

I dream about how it will feel when we touch,
I make love to you in my mind,
And pretend it doesn’t bother me that I can’t love you.
You glance at me from across the room,
It sends chills down my spine,
My body is calling out to you.
Can’t you hear it, do you want it too?

Tell me baby how you feel,
tell me you wanna make love to me,
I know it’s wrong,
But my body aches to feel you,
I loose all control when your around,
I know it’s wrong but baby what am I to do,
Just give it baby,
Let me pretend with you .
I know it’s wrong……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.