Saturday, January 24, 2009

Give In

Give in
By Amber C. Rhodes
Nash. Tn
09/08/04

You say you’re a gypsy,
And you must find your own way.
But I know you better , all you need is to stay.
You’ve got a hold on my heart, and your not letting go,
But there’s just something I have to know…..

If I wait tell your done,
Looking for what you’ve already got,
Will you love me forever babe, and never stop.
Will you stand by my side and walk with me through this life,
Or am I wasting my time, will you ever truly be mine.

Stop playing games with my mind and running round with my heart,
You know that I‘ve loved you baby, right from the start.
So why don’t you just give in, give into me.
It doesn’t make you weak, to have another person make you feel complete
Why can’t you see that I am all you’ll ever need.

You say that your sorry , you don’t mean to hurt me,
The timings all wrong, love ain’t what you need.
You have been hurt to many times to count,
and that’s not something your willing to go through again,
But baby how do you know, if you don’t give us a try.
I know that you love me, I know that you care.
So just Give in, give into me….

Stop playing games with your mind, and holding tight to your heart,
You know our loves true, you’ve known it from the start.
So why don’t you give in, give into me,
I don’t think your weak,
Just give in and love me…

I know your afraid of getting hurt like before,
I’m scared to, but I know my life isn’t right without you.
I am not making any promises I won’t screw up too,
But I am willing to try and fight for this love,
Quit pushing me away, just because your afraid and …

Stop playing games with my mind and running round with my heart,
You know that I‘ve loved you baby, right from the start.
So why don’t you just give in, give into me.
It doesn’t make you weak, to have another person make you feel complete
Why can’t you see that I am all you’ll ever need.

Give in, give into me……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.